It contains a search box and menu to find what you’re looking for.The site has been built by RNIB, Guide Dogs, Visionary, VICTA and Fight for Sight, working together in partnership. Click here to visit the site
Their most frequently asked questions
- Can I still drive if I only have sight in one eye?
- Can I register as sight impaired (partially sighted) if I have lost the sight in one of my eyes?
- Do I have to be registered severely sight impaired (blind) or sight impaired (partially sighted) to receive Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or Disability Living Allowance?
- What benefits am I entitled to as a severely sight impaired (blind) or sight impaired (partially sighted) person?
- Can I get money off my council tax?
- Can I claim Blind Person’s Allowance?
- Which mobile phones and smartphones are accessible?
- How do I register as partially sighted (sight impaired) or severely sight impaired (blind)?
- How can I become a Guide Runner?
- What is Attendance Allowance?