Moderators: Sweet, John Thatcher

John Thatcher
Regular contributor
Regular contributor
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Graft(s) and contact lenses

25th April Meeting Postponed

Postby John Thatcher » Wed 18 Mar 2020 3:18 pm

Our first meeting of the year should have been on 25th April but, because of the national situation, it will not now go ahead. The speaker, Professor Rubinstein, has kindly offered to come instead for our next scheduled meeting on Saturday 25th July - if we are operational by then. It is obviously impossible to predict that far ahead so please watch this space. Good luck to you all, John

Evergreenf1

Re: 25th April Meeting Postponed

Postby Evergreenf1 » Sat 16 May 2020 12:00 am

Well this is refreshing, I've never known about these meetings in all the years I've had KC.

I think there should be some kind of information out there in the hospital's to let people know of these meetings, although in saying that, I'm getting weird flash back of my 1st hospital appointment [going back 16 odd years] and a leaflet. I honestly can't recall the details.

I'm interested to see how this works. Hopefully things settle down by then.

John Thatcher
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Re: 25th April Meeting Postponed

Postby John Thatcher » Thu 11 Jun 2020 11:19 am

Hi Evergreenf1, sorry for delay in replying. The West Midlands Group has been active for many years and there are posters and leaflets in most hospitals, which one do you attend? You will be very welcome when we get back to holding meetings again but right now it's not clear when the venue will be opened up and I'm pretty sure it won't be for July. The next scheduled meeting date is 12th September and where we will all be by then remains to be seen. I will post any info as soon as I can. Stay safe, John

Return to “West Midlands Local Group”