Moderators: Sweet, mike scott

mike scott
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Graft(s) and good vision

MCR/NW GROUP MEETING 14 JUNE

Postby mike scott » Tue 15 May 2007 5:55 pm

The Manchester / Northwest KC Group meeting will be held on 14 June 2007 , between 6.00pm and 8.00pm.

The location is Seminar room No 1 , in the main MCR Royal Eye Hospital building (not the outpatients dept ).

once inside the main building and from the main corridor the Seminar rooms are signposted to the basement floor.

The guest speaker will be DR Cindy Tromans, cosultant optometrist, talking about keratoconus.
Cindy is head of dept and KC is her speciality.
We also hope very much to have Anne Klepacz with us as well, which would be very special.

There will be tea & coffee available , however there may be a small charge for this facility.

Anne will be sending out further details in the post very shortly so please look out for that.

Everyone who would like to come along, please feel free to bring your partners/family/friends/supporters.
Lets all get behind this and make the MCR Group successful in what will hopefully be its new long term home at MREH

please could you PM or Email me to let me know if you are coming to give some idea of how many people are coming

Please remember this is YOUR SUPPORT GROUP, SO LETS ALL SUPPORT IT.

Best wishes to you all

Mike
onwards and upwards

Return to “Manchester Local Group”