argh yes Lea studying will be easy - argh

This is the place where forum members can chat about anything they want - sport, hobbies etc. Anything except Keratoconus issues.

Moderator: John Smith

space_cadet
Champion
Champion
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Other

argh yes Lea studying will be easy - argh

Postby space_cadet » Thu 08 Oct 2009 10:17 am

just spoken to student loans company who are going to post me half the rainforest due to there website not liking any of my information. Not my fault stupid system that I have moved since becoming a student and am now married, I am and have been throughout my time of being a student been financially estranged from my parents (as of 10 years ago roughly) and my husband recieves a NHS bursary as he is a student nurse but signed off sick at moment, so HE IS NOT MY SPONSOR not is he a dependant!

HEAD HITS DESK AND WAITS FOR THE PAPERWORK TO TURN UP!

Fun times ahead.

not even lunch time.
May09 Diagnosed with KC, March 2010 after a failed transplant it has left me legally blind a long cane user (since 2010) who is blind in a once sighted world

rosemary johnson
Champion
Champion
Vision: Contact lenses

Re: argh yes Lea studying will be easy - argh

Postby rosemary johnson » Sat 10 Oct 2009 9:33 pm

Oh, how frustrating!!!!!
Bureaucracy - dontcha just love it (not)/;!?!?!
Best of luck with it all.
Hope the course goes well, and you find it suitably fascinating, etc.
Congratulations on getting enrolled again.
Rosemary

space_cadet
Champion
Champion

Postby space_cadet » Sat 10 Oct 2009 9:38 pm

Thanks Rosemary/

Waiting for the paperwork / rainforest from Students Loans to arrive, and Ben has said he will help me with it, so that is something at least :)

Hate the idiots, wouldn't mind but a good friend works for the SLC so rung him and said can he have words with whichever of his collegues I had the misfortune of dealing with and got the reply of 'I know who it is as they have just stomped out the room muttering all students get financial help from their parents don't they?????? so why was that lady so offended by me?'

Thankfully my mate Nick will by now of educated the numpty.

Roll on Tuesday and the paintdrying core modules begin :roll:
May09 Diagnosed with KC, March 2010 after a failed transplant it has left me legally blind a long cane user (since 2010) who is blind in a once sighted world

space_cadet
Champion
Champion

Postby space_cadet » Sat 07 Nov 2009 2:04 am

no sign of said paperwork - meh! - managed to fill it out on line a few nights back, didn't let me with my married surname so did it with maiden name and then pressed the married box! figuring they will request more evidence ie marriage certificate - there is national outcry at the incompetance of the student loans company this year, and Wes Streeting who is National Union of Students President was a fortnight ago calling for the managing director of the students loan company to resign :o

Return to “Non-KC Chit-Chat”