About time, too?

This is the place where forum members can chat about anything they want - sport, hobbies etc. Anything except Keratoconus issues.

Moderator: John Smith

Eddie S
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: I have Intacs implanted

Re: About time, too?

Postby Eddie S » Tue 09 Sep 2008 8:55 am

Hi both,

Congratulations!

SO come on, how did you ask her?

I'm due to get married next August to my better half Heather. I got down on my knee on Christmas Eve and asked her. She thought she'd bought me one or two suprise gifts but she was more than surprised when I asked her!

By the way John, the scarey bit isnt the asking, its the day you send out the invitations aka the no going back day (I did it yesterday!)

Best wishes.

Ed xx
Eddie
Somebody complimented me on my driving yesterday - they left a note on my windscreen "Parking Fine" which was nice.
KC managed with softperm lens in left eye, Intacs (2/11/07) in right eye

Karl R
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Postby Karl R » Fri 19 Sep 2008 8:43 am

John Smith wrote:But at least I found the time to take a little holiday to Cornwall last week. During that time, I asked Claire (Sweet) to marry me; and thankfully, she agreed :lol:

Congrats

Eddie S wrote:By the way John, the scarey bit isnt the asking, its the day you send out the invitations aka the no going back day (I did it yesterday!)

Eddie, the scary bit is just after you say "I do" when you realize that your new MIL has suddenly transformed into the MIL from Hell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John Smith wrote:I know I've not been around on here too much lately - much of my spare time has been taken up with finishing off the conference DVD and getting my house ready to move.

Bet that was both a logistical and engineering nightmare....... sorry couldn't resist :D
There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad. (Salvador Dali 1904-1989)

pepepepe
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Postby pepepepe » Sat 20 Sep 2008 6:17 am

Karl, excuse my ignorance but whats a "MIL" I can guess it means something like my other half but what does the letters stand for ?

Best wishes on all those tying the knot BTW

Karl R
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Postby Karl R » Sat 20 Sep 2008 6:54 am

pepepepe wrote:Karl, excuse my ignorance but whats a "MIL"

Mother In Law
There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad. (Salvador Dali 1904-1989)

pepepepe
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Postby pepepepe » Sat 20 Sep 2008 9:20 am

Yes I can see what you mean now :oops:

Return to “Non-KC Chit-Chat”