Merry Christmas to all!

This is the place where forum members can chat about anything they want - sport, hobbies etc. Anything except Keratoconus issues.

Moderator: John Smith

jayuk
Ambassador
Ambassador

Merry Christmas to all!

Postby jayuk » Sun 23 Dec 2007 1:47 pm

Just thought ID make a post to say Happy Christmas to all on here!

Whilst I dont post much, I do, when possible, take a look at the board and use it as a form\basis of still increasing my knowledge on issues that all effect KC!

Have a good one all!...And lets hope 2008 brings good things to one and all!!

Jayuk
KC is about facing the challenges it creates rather than accepting the problems it generates -
(C) Copyright 2005 KP

Andrew MacLean
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Other

Re: Merry Christmas to all!

Postby Andrew MacLean » Mon 24 Dec 2007 3:32 pm

Thanks Jay! Every joy to you during this season. And, let me piggy-back on Jay's greetings and add my own: if you celebrate Christmas, may you know every blessing and if you do not, then may you find joy in this holiday season.

Andrew
Andrew MacLean

Elizabeth R
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Contact lenses

Re: Merry Christmas to all!

Postby Elizabeth R » Tue 25 Dec 2007 12:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: merry christmas to you all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Non-KC Chit-Chat”