cause

This is the place where forum members can chat about anything they want - sport, hobbies etc. Anything except Keratoconus issues.

Moderator: John Smith

Fth
Contributor
Contributor

Re: cause

Postby Fth » Fri 02 Mar 2007 6:58 am

michaell wrote:Quite often the mercury itself is not the problem: the problem arises when the gut is too acidic; and this arises especially when you consume too many sweet, fermented or fungal rich foods. Also, pathogens have a nack of acidifying your gut.

Michael, you are right abot acid level of the intestines, but when amalgams is the issue I dont agree with the "mercury itshelf is not the problem" part. Because amalgam fillings emit mercury vapors wich you directly inhale into your lungs then lungs convert them into metylmercury which is much more harmful for your body. This part also the part that Garet B misses to consider.

Regards...

GarethB
Ambassador
Ambassador
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Graft(s) and contact lenses

Postby GarethB » Fri 02 Mar 2007 9:22 am

Fth,

I have consider mercury vapours and my decision to go back to amalgum took over six months.

Bottom line is I can not be cremated due to the toxins in my body!

To be burried my casket can not be biodegradable as the tokins in my body would leach out.

After Chernobly the farm I worked on was coverd in radiation int he North East of England, I have worked in the environmental industry and despite taking the appropriat precautions of the day I have measurable levels of Dioxins and Furans. The levels of Cadmium, Lead, Aresnic and Selenium are far higher than they should be.

As I said in MY case amalgam was the lesser of the two evils. In MY case the other toxins are what I need to worry about.
Gareth

Andrew MacLean
Vision: Other

Postby Andrew MacLean » Fri 02 Mar 2007 9:52 am

Bottom line is I can not be cremated due to the toxins in my body!

Gareth

Don't worry too much about the cremation thing. In Scotland we normally wait until the person most concerned has lost all interest in the disposal of his or her remains and then we go ahead.

Burial in a non-degradable casket sounds costly. Is there any help for that in England?

Andrew
Andrew MacLean

GarethB
Ambassador
Ambassador
Vision: Graft(s) and contact lenses

Postby GarethB » Fri 02 Mar 2007 9:56 am

Andrew,

The cheapest way is a body bag! No I have money set aside from the company that caused the problems. Not one I worked for, one I was investigating at the request of the local community affected.
Gareth

Steven Williams
Forum Stalwart
Forum Stalwart
Vision: Other

Postby Steven Williams » Fri 16 Mar 2007 6:40 pm

Jayuk if your a fan of George thought you might enjoy this "Ugly Rumours" presentation with PC George doing the business at the end.

Just love it when Toblerone Tone says he'll have to contact Cherie!:-:lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ydt0SL5rYow

Return to “Non-KC Chit-Chat”