KC Buldges

This is the place where forum members can chat about anything they want - sport, hobbies etc. Anything except Keratoconus issues.

Moderator: John Smith

jayuk
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby jayuk » Sun 28 May 2006 3:42 pm

Andrew

There are some serious cool ways now for spam and auto posts that basically keep forum Mods so busy its unreal!

The lattest one I saw few weks back was the auto recognition of a 3 digit code...and automatic entry and spam posts!!

So basically, if you had a site which needed a username/password and a 3 digit code to be entered to post....the spam software was able to get all this aotumatically and spam post at a rate of 25,000 per minute!

J
KC is about facing the challenges it creates rather than accepting the problems it generates -
(C) Copyright 2005 KP

Prue B
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Postby Prue B » Mon 29 May 2006 2:15 am

My sister got married on Saturday, and my sister and I were here matrons of honour. So the sister without KC got married and the 2 daughters with KC were the attendents. My sons were page boys and my daughter flowergirl. At the reception my eldest son (7) was asked where his mummy was, he said I don't know but just look for the fat lady in the purple dress. Little darling that he is. My other KC sister is a small size 8. I am a 16-18. So in our family the KC bulge could be in the chest region, because the bride is basically lacking in that department, my other sister has a normal sort of amount and I got enough for the 3 of us.

Return to “Non-KC Chit-Chat”