Your fantasy film character

This is the place where forum members can chat about anything they want - sport, hobbies etc. Anything except Keratoconus issues.

Moderator: John Smith

Louise Pembroke
Champion
Champion
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Graft(s) and contact lenses

Re: Your fantasy film character

Postby Louise Pembroke » Mon 01 Sep 2008 10:37 pm

I'm so there Rosemary, with my flamethrower looking well 'ard ala Sigournay style :D
Director of Sci-Fi and Silliness and FRCC [Fellow of the Royal College of Cake]

rosemary johnson
Champion
Champion
Vision: Contact lenses

Postby rosemary johnson » Thu 04 Sep 2008 10:55 pm

Is "Fat Boy Slim" a film character?
Think I should nominate Duke for that role.
That/s the horse I ride - nicknamed "Chubs" becaue he is rather a wide boy..... in several senses, but mainly the literal. As in, need flexible hip joints to ride him.
He's a great blow-out merchant - that is, whenever he feels you reach for the buckles to tighten the girths holding his saddle in place, he goes "aaaaaahhh", takes a big deep breath and expands his rib cage so the girth won't tighten at all. Then wehn he feels you let go of the buckles and put your foot in the stirrup to get aboard, he goes "huhhhhhh", the girth is suddenly two holes too loose, the saddle sliding round his side and the wouldn-be rider landing in a little heap on the floor.
Meanwhile, we already have a "Trigger" in our field - now, whose horse was Trigger? - not the Lone Ranger....?
Our Trigger belongs to the sister of DUke's owner, and is here for his summr holidays in a field. He's really called Harry, but as we already have an Ari, he has to be Trigger while he's here.
Rosemary

Andrew MacLean
Vision: Other

Postby Andrew MacLean » Fri 05 Sep 2008 6:12 am

:D

Fat Boy Slim is a DJ and he is (or was) married to Zoe Ball.
Andrew MacLean

Return to “Non-KC Chit-Chat”