Arsenal 2 - 0 Juventus

This is the place where forum members can chat about anything they want - sport, hobbies etc. Anything except Keratoconus issues.

Moderator: John Smith

Michael P
Champion
Champion
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Contact lenses

Postby Michael P » Sun 02 Apr 2006 11:43 am

Jay, they played really well.

What a privilege it has been to watch Arsenal during the Wenger years.

I just wish Arsenal had rested a few players, in particular Fabregas. It looks likel he will now miss the game on Wednesday although Diaby is beginning to remind me a bit of Vieria.

jayuk
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby jayuk » Sun 02 Apr 2006 2:47 pm

Yes, I read that this morning..Fab is def an outstanding player!...But the powers of Real Madrid and even Barcelona are eyeing for him! And when your looking at £20+ million...its hard to turn it away ..unless of course AFC win the European Championship....which is a whole new topic as the coffers of AFC will benefit around £70-90 million

J
KC is about facing the challenges it creates rather than accepting the problems it generates -
(C) Copyright 2005 KP

Michael P
Champion
Champion
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Contact lenses

Postby Michael P » Sun 02 Apr 2006 3:22 pm

Very true Jay.

Fab is very level headed and I am hopeful he will stick around for a year or two. He can only benefit by being under Wenger's wing. Just like Henry, Vieria etc.

What I find so amazing about Wenger is the way one star leaves and he finds somebody even better to replace them at half the price.

Return to “Non-KC Chit-Chat”