Saturday Rugby!!

General forum for the UK Keratoconus and self-help group members.

Click on the forum name, General Discussion Forum, above.

Moderators: Anne Klepacz, John Smith, Sweet

Sweet
Committee
Committee
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Graft(s) and contact lenses

Saturday Rugby!!

Postby Sweet » Thu 02 Feb 2006 8:23 pm

Hehe just a little quiet mention here to say that Wales are playing England this saturday!! Hehe not that i am paying any attention obviously!!! :wink: :lol:

I am sadly working but will be running in the staff room after seeing every patient to check the score!! LOL!! I think that work are going to regret making me be in on such an important day for rugby!! I have my rugby shirt all ready!! :wink:

Roll on the weekend and sorry but yes i do so hope we win!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sweet X x X
Sweet X x X

james mckinlay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Vision: Graft(s) and spectacles

saturday rugby

Postby james mckinlay » Fri 03 Feb 2006 3:22 pm

SWEET LETS HOPE ENGLAND LOSE AGAINST WALES LOL BECAUSE WHEN SCOTLAND BEAT FRANCE ON SUNDAY ILL BE RIGHT AT THE FRONT CHEERING THEM ON CMON SCOTLAND.

LETS JUST HOPE I CAN SEE THE PITCH LOL I AINT BEEN TO A GAME SINCE MY SIGHT GOT SO BAD BUT WHO CARES BECAUSE ITS THE FUN AND THE ATMOSPHERE OF IT ALL IF ANYONE GETS THE CHANCE GET ALONG TO A RUGBY GAME IN THE 6 NATIONS BECAUSE ITS SUCH A GREAT OCCASION AND FAMILY FRIENDLY TOO.

ENOUGH OF THE P.R FOR THE 6NATIONS I DONT GET PAID FOR THAT LOL.

SO CMON WALES IRELAND AND SCOTLAND FRANCE AND ITALY OH YEAH ENGLAND TOO

SWEET ILL LOOK FORWARD TO SCOTLAND BEATINF WALES AND ILL BE JUMPING FOR JOY IN THE MILLENIUM STADIUM LOL.

Paul Morgan
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Vision: Contact lenses

Postby Paul Morgan » Fri 03 Feb 2006 3:53 pm

Well with my surname there's little doubt that I'll be cheering on the boys in red....

Shame the rugby has a 3.30pm kick off, as I will be cheering on the mighty green and whites at that time against Southend....Freezing my ahem's off I expect.

Lets hope for a combined Yeovil/Wales winning afternoon!! :D :shock: :D :shock:

Sweet
Committee
Committee

Postby Sweet » Sat 04 Feb 2006 10:48 pm

Aargghh what did we do!!!! Or rather DIDN'T do!! So glad now that i was working and didn't have to watch it! :roll: :oops:

Gee Wales you've really gone and blown it now, although am happy to report a win for Ireland against Italy, at least one of the celts got it right!!

Sweet X x X
Sweet X x X

Andrew MacLean
Vision: Other

Postby Andrew MacLean » Sun 05 Feb 2006 9:44 am

Sweet

Never mind! Don't forget that the English squad has around 50 million people to choose from. The Scotland squad has very slightly below 5 million. The Welsh squat has fewer than 3 million people from whom to select their team, while Ireland has two jurisdictions.

England ought to win EVERY time, so it is all the more delicious for the minority nations when they don't.

There's always next year.

Andrew
Andrew MacLean

james mckinlay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

saturday rugby

Postby james mckinlay » Sun 05 Feb 2006 6:16 pm

HEY ALL WELL UNLUCKY FOR WALES I THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE BEATEN ENGLAND AS FOR IRELAND WELL DONE AND LETS NOT FORGET THE BEST OF ALL SCOTLAND WHAT A GREAT GAME AND EFFORT I WAS THERE TODAY BUT I COULDNT SEE THE PITCH MUCH BUT NEVER MIND BECAUSE IT WAS GREAT FIRST TIME WE BEAT FRANCE AT MURRAYFIELD IN 10 YEARS SWEET UR GONNA BE MIFFED BUT SCOTLAND ARE COMING TO THE MILLENIUM STADIUM AND WALES ARE NEXT FOR A BEATING CANT WAIT TILL I GO DOWN NOW

HOPE YOUR ALL DOING WELL

CMON THE SCOTLAND :D :D :D

Andrew MacLean
Vision: Other

Postby Andrew MacLean » Sun 05 Feb 2006 6:21 pm

James

A victory over France in Edinburgh sets us up for a victory over Wales in Cardiff

A victory over Wales in Cardiff would be a good rehearsal for a victory over England in their new stadium, if it ever gets finished.

Good result today. Any KCers in France, never mind, it was a friendly between partners in the Auld Alliance!

Andrew
Andrew MacLean

james mckinlay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Postby james mckinlay » Sun 05 Feb 2006 6:26 pm

andrew we r gonna beat them at cardiff for sure i gotta feeling and then when england come here to scotland then its gonna be some game last batch of tickets on sale on tuesday at 9am so get urself one m8 they start at £30 i got mines lol cost me a lot off my savings this year but i follow the rugby like mad.

i think scotland could surprise everyone this year but its just good too see the guys enjoy themselves on the field and play some good quality rugby

i cant wait for wales its gonna be some atmosphere my first one in wales.

then off to murrayfield feb25th for the old enemy clash.

hope u go too the meeting andrew take care mate

Sweet
Committee
Committee

Postby Sweet » Sun 05 Feb 2006 9:36 pm

Have to say well done to Scotland! I dropped by to the staff room throughout today to check in and they played dam well! You never know they could very well be in to winning the six nations who knows, i mean Wales did sneak in and win it last time!! :wink:

So if Scotland beat us next Sunday i'll be really ok with it as you will be one game closer!!! But if not it will give Wales back some pride so you would need to be ok with that one!!!!!! LOL!!! :D :lol:

Sweet X x X
Sweet X x X

james mckinlay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Postby james mckinlay » Sun 05 Feb 2006 10:11 pm

SWEET IF WALES BEAT SCOTLAND THEN FAIR ENOUGH BUT I KNOW ONE THING IT IS GONNA BE SOME MATCH.

IM STILL HAVING A FEW DRINKS LOL TO CELEBRATE THE VICTORY.

WE WERE WRITTEN OFF AS NO HOPERS LIKE WALES WERE LAST YEAR AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED THERE.

SO LETS HOPE A REPEAT IS ON THE CARDS FOR SCOTLAND BUT IF WE LOSE TO WALES THEN WE WILL JUST HAVE TO BEAT ENGLAND ON THE 25TH OF THIS MONTH IN EDINBURGH

SO IF WE LOSE TO WALES THEN FAIR ENOUGH BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE KINDEST SUPPORTERS I EVER SEEN AT A MATCH AND I WAS IN WITH 50,000 OF THEM LAST YEAR AT MURRAYFIELD WHAT A CROWD LOL

HOPE EVERYONE IS OKAY

RUGBY MAD CRAZY JAMES

BRING ON THE WELSH

AND A GUIDE TO MY SEAT LOL

Return to “General Discussion Forum”