Okay what happens next???

General forum for the UK Keratoconus and self-help group members.

Click on the forum name, General Discussion Forum, above.

Moderators: Anne Klepacz, John Smith, Sweet

chris1972as
Regular contributor
Regular contributor
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: On the waiting list for a graft

Okay what happens next???

Postby chris1972as » Sat 26 Mar 2011 1:29 pm

hi all, hope we all enjoying the lighter evenings, though not looking forwad to hayfever season like many of us, well that is not the reason for me writing today, just that I have been grumbling and groaning recently on Letting steam off but have some answers now to problems i have encountered, just wondering if any other as had this problem i shall mention and what is expected from a possible meeting at the hospital soon, basically had problems with my best eye the right and had floaters there and have been told have a retina leek on the right side though as self healed, just not sure what to expect next :shock:

Andrew MacLean
Vision: Other

Re: Okay what happens next???

Postby Andrew MacLean » Sat 26 Mar 2011 2:42 pm

Chris

That isn't good news at all; the problem is that having keratoconus does not make us immune to other eye conditions.

Retinal Leaks can be due to all sorts of things, so while we probably can't predict what will happen next for you, we would all be glad if you would let us know how things go.

Every good wish.

Andrew
Andrew MacLean

chris1972as
Regular contributor
Regular contributor
Vision: On the waiting list for a graft

Re: Okay what happens next???

Postby chris1972as » Tue 12 Apr 2011 2:06 pm

Well I went to see the surgern today regards the problem i have had and have been given the all clear as regards retina damage :D But told my syptoms could be related with the jelly at the back of the retina tugging that is all, well good times and parties ahead, hell yeah :D :D

Return to “General Discussion Forum”