Oakley Shades.

General forum for the UK Keratoconus and self-help group members.

Click on the forum name, General Discussion Forum, above.

Moderators: Anne Klepacz, John Smith, Sweet

Dave Dale
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Oakley Shades.

Postby Dave Dale » Mon 23 May 2005 4:42 pm

I know thsi was mentioned last week and I was wondering what lens type people have chosen.

After some research I see you can choose from loads of different lens options (not frames!)

Any ideas?

Dave.
The only thing permanent in life is change!

naeemkhamkar
Contributor
Contributor

Postby naeemkhamkar » Mon 23 May 2005 6:33 pm

Ive had the Minute range which has the polarised with antiglare & anti scratch protection. Now Im wearing a pair from the Valve range, prefer the Minute range.
Ive had 4 graft rejections in right eye. I'm intolerable to lens in my left eye. Been 2yrs Ive learnt to live life with single ocular vision and I enjoy everyday as I have KC in my left eye. I live to enjoy everyday as it comes with my wife and children.

Dave Dale
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Postby Dave Dale » Tue 24 May 2005 8:38 am

Thanks for that...any ideas where to get them from?

Theres loads of shops on the web but I guess it would be easier to walk into a shop?

Dave.
The only thing permanent in life is change!

naeemkhamkar
Contributor
Contributor

Postby naeemkhamkar » Tue 24 May 2005 1:30 pm

I always go to vision express on oxford st west end, just by the oxford st/regents st cross roads. I've been in so many opticians but they all seem to be limited in their range plus the price i find is better than places like sunglasses hut etc...
My Minute glasses lasted 4 abt 4/5yrs then last year my wife bought me the Valve glasses jsut after my 3rd graft as a treat.
Ive had 4 graft rejections in right eye. I'm intolerable to lens in my left eye. Been 2yrs Ive learnt to live life with single ocular vision and I enjoy everyday as I have KC in my left eye. I live to enjoy everyday as it comes with my wife and children.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”