Feedback on Kerasoft 3 lenses

General forum for the UK Keratoconus and self-help group members.

Click on the forum name, General Discussion Forum, above.

Moderators: Anne Klepacz, John Smith, Sweet

Nelli
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Contact lenses

Feedback on Kerasoft 3 lenses

Postby Nelli » Fri 04 Jul 2008 4:27 pm

I've got PMD and I'm trialling kerasoft 3's at the moment, my right eye just needs a tweek on the cyl, but other than that I've not seen this clearly for a long, long time. They seem to fit my eye shape better and do not rock about like my RGP's. I'm looking forward to doing some horse riding and mountain biking without the fear of getting dust behind my lenses. :D I know everyone's different and Kerasofts may not be the best option for different people - but they work brilliantly for me, they're so comfy it's like wearing my favourite slippers :D .

Nelli

Michael P
Champion
Champion
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Contact lenses

Re: Feedback on Kerasoft 3 lenses

Postby Michael P » Sat 05 Jul 2008 10:33 pm

I'm very glad to hear you are getting on so well withh the Kerasoft 3 lenses and they seem to have worked pretty well for a number of forum members.

I also trialled these lenses and whilst i found them comfortable, the vision in my right eye was the same as not wearing a lens.

Whilst the vision in my left eye was, at times as good as my existing piggyback arrangement, which is very good, unfortunatley, I found the lens to be unstable and vision variable.

I have also tried the Accuity Soft K lens which didn't work for me in either eye.
Please have a listen to my daughter, if you have a spare moment, on www.myspace.com/emmaparnes. She also wrote the songs.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”