To all who have joined this forum recently

General forum for the UK Keratoconus and self-help group members.

Click on the forum name, General Discussion Forum, above.

Moderators: Anne Klepacz, John Smith, Sweet

Marilena
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Contact lenses

Re: To all who have joined this forum recently

Postby Marilena » Mon 14 Jun 2021 1:10 pm

Thank you. It's a start. Any other info it's good to hear. I think Stafford it is ok, I really want a check up. Thank you again for your info. Have a great day

MADDOG
Vision: Contact lenses

Postby MADDOG » Mon 27 Sep 2021 10:48 am

Just come across this site. I was searching for information about Total or Blink solution that post Brexit has disappeared from basically anywhere. I have worn Scleral lenses successfully for 30 plus years. I use a combination of solutions that works for me. One of those is Total or as its now called Blink. I’m worried that the supply of this has dried up (as will my eyes without it). Any ideas . I also have a bad feeling that even if it does reappear it is going to be a lot more expensive.
PS I am on KC mailing list and have been to both W Midlands meetings in the past and the annual conference though neither recently.
Real name = John Brady ... I live in Worcester. I attend Birmingham eye hospital for appts

Anne Klepacz
Committee
Committee
Vision: Graft(s) and contact lenses

Postby Anne Klepacz » Mon 27 Sep 2021 4:13 pm

Hello John and welcome to the forum! There was quite a bit of correspondence here about the recall of some contact lens solutions in the summer viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17445
but I didn't think that applied to Blink. But maybe they use the same bottles that caused the problem. In which case, hopefully the problem will soon be over. Has anyone else had difficulty getting it?

Return to “General Discussion Forum”