Sight Village

General forum for the UK Keratoconus and self-help group members.

Click on the forum name, General Discussion Forum, above.

Moderators: Anne Klepacz, John Smith, Sweet

Anne Klepacz
Committee
Committee
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Graft(s) and contact lenses

Sight Village

Postby Anne Klepacz » Tue 05 Jan 2021 2:40 pm

The KC Group usually advertises the Sight Village events in newsletters and I know members have found them useful as a way of finding out about the latest low vision aids and the latest technology. While the physical roadshows have had to be cancelled due to Covid, this online event looks like a good substitute.

Sight Village Online Information Event
Tuesday 19th and Wednesday 20th January 2021

We are looking forward to kicking the Sight Village season off early in 2021 with our Online Information Event that will be taking place via YouTube Live Stream.

Please note you do not need a YouTube account to access the event.

Sight Village exhibitors and sponsors will be showcasing the latest in technology, with a series of 30-minute product demonstrations followed by Q&A.

Like all Sight Village events, this event is FREE to attend however we ask that you please register your interest by visiting our Online Information Event Programme, ticking the box next to the sessions that interest you and filling in your details towards the end of the page. This will enable us to email you with further details about how to access the live stream in the lead up to the event.

At the end of each demonstration there will be a 15 minute Q&A therefore if you have any questions you would like exhibitors to answer during the event regarding their products or services, please let us know in advance by emailing sv@qac.ac.uk

DavidGable
Committee
Committee
Vision: Graft(s) and spectacles

Re: Sight Village

Postby DavidGable » Tue 05 Jan 2021 8:48 pm

You can see the full event programme here - https://www.qac.ac.uk/seminarsevents/si ... _TQgOn7Ssq

space_cadet
Champion
Champion
Vision: Other

Re: Sight Village

Postby space_cadet » Sun 10 Jan 2021 12:15 pm

good to know thanks for sharing x
May09 Diagnosed with KC, March 2010 after a failed transplant it has left me legally blind a long cane user (since 2010) who is blind in a once sighted world

Return to “General Discussion Forum”