hiee alllll

General forum for the UK Keratoconus and self-help group members.

Click on the forum name, General Discussion Forum, above.

Moderators: Anne Klepacz, John Smith, Sweet

IngitScooby
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Contact lenses

hiee alllll

Postby IngitScooby » Mon 24 Dec 2018 3:05 pm

hi all, I was searching for some Keratoconus help and found this forum,,, want to tell you that I am a shy guy and Arounf
d 10 th grade I started noticing my eye number change, I was recommended glasses but I didn't wear that probably because of wondering how do I look,,,,I rarely wore glasses until after 5 years I finally got myself diagnosed as Keratoconus here in CHina during my second year of MBBS,I had collagen cross linking,,,but after that I was suggested to wear RGP for both eyes,,,my left eyes is pretty bad ,,,right eye seems to be good though with RGP..... IM in my 4rth hear of MBBS,,,and I feel intense anxiety that I have keratoconus all the day wondering and why I can't see clearly without RGP,,,,left eyes seems to always haunt me as I see a lot floaters becoming more obviously seen due to severe keratoconus of my left eye,,,,, Really I feel like I need to focus on my study and surrender but I am unable to surrender …… :x I feel pity.....

CrippsCorner
Forum Stalwart
Forum Stalwart
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Contact lenses

Re: hiee alllll

Postby CrippsCorner » Sat 29 Dec 2018 8:37 pm

Welcome. It's always a struggle! Finding it hard with dry eyes at the moment... always something new to tackle, but stick around for good advice :)

Return to “General Discussion Forum”