cause

This is the place where forum members can chat about anything they want - sport, hobbies etc. Anything except Keratoconus issues.

Moderator: John Smith

Steven Williams
Forum Stalwart
Forum Stalwart
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Other

Postby Steven Williams » Thu 01 Mar 2007 5:00 pm

I look forward to further research.

I would elaborate on that by saying:-

I look forward to independent research which puts the health interests of the patient first.

When you discover the truth, that the medical profession is trained, governed and controlled by the pharmaceutical industry you lose faith in that system, because commercial interests come before patients interests.

Read some of Philip Days books, check out his website Credence or go along to his presentations and listen to his message.

Check Philip out here:-

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... 2609712661

John Smith
Vision: Graft(s) and spectacles

Postby John Smith » Thu 01 Mar 2007 6:10 pm

Moving this topic to non-KC forum, as is is really about general health, rather than KC specifically.
John

GarethB
Ambassador
Ambassador
Vision: Graft(s) and contact lenses

Postby GarethB » Thu 01 Mar 2007 7:07 pm

Steven,

You make some good points.

My choice to return to amalgum was because of other health issues. Unfortunatly or fortunatly depending how you look at it, I don't see an NHS dentist :D

Regrading Pharma controling medical proffesion I would beg to differ. In my experience (the industry I work in is inbetween Pharam and medical proffessionals) it is the regulators and many quangos that dicate what the regulators, medics and NHS can and can not do.
Gareth

Fth
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Fth » Thu 01 Mar 2007 8:02 pm

John Smith wrote:Moving this topic to non-KC forum, as is is really about general health, rather than KC specifically.

If you are looking for "The Cause" and the cause is currently unknown how could you consider this subject as Non KC. By doing so you are not giving it any chance.

No offence... I respect authority but I wanted to raise my concern. I believe it would be benefical if you leave it in original location this way other people can contribute their experience and ideas about a connection between heavy metal toxicity and KC.

Regards...

Andrew MacLean

Postby Andrew MacLean » Thu 01 Mar 2007 8:07 pm

A misunderstanding here. John was moving the topic WITHIN the KC website.

Its new location allows for broader discussion of the issues, and in no way detracts from the impact of health issues on KC, nor does it represent an opinion of the relevance of mercury poisoning to the development of keratoconus.

Andrew
Andrew MacLean

Steven Williams
Forum Stalwart
Forum Stalwart

Postby Steven Williams » Thu 01 Mar 2007 10:07 pm

If you are looking for "The Cause" and the cause is currently unknown how could you consider this subject as Non KC. By doing so you are not giving it any chance.

No offence... I respect authority but I wanted to raise my concern. I believe it would be benefical if you leave it in original location this way other people can contribute their experience and ideas about a connection between heavy metal toxicity and KC.

Regards...

Totally agree with your point of view Fth.

Respect is earned imo, however we are mind conditioned from birth to respect the state and authority and this admin/moderation action is the typical gatekeeper action taken against anyone who dares challenge the status quo or make an anti-authority statement even if its intent is made in the interests of those who are unfortunate to have the disabling condition of keractoconus.

IMO its the sort of action that I would associate with a fascist state.

Steven Williams
Forum Stalwart
Forum Stalwart

Postby Steven Williams » Thu 01 Mar 2007 10:23 pm

it is the regulators and many quangos that dicate what the regulators, medics and NHS can and can not do

So who controls the quangos and regulators Gareth?

Fact:
1. the medical profession is trained to treat the symptom not the cause.

2. The NHS system is being exploited by the pharma industry, re overpricing of drugs

3. the pharmaceutical/bio-medicine supports the military/industrial complex by developing and producing man made viruses which minimics natural infections and adversely affects/destroys humam life (eg. anthrax) and is used in chemical warfare.

jayuk
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby jayuk » Thu 01 Mar 2007 10:34 pm

Steven

Do you listen to George Gallaway on TalkSport.net by any chance?.....

J
KC is about facing the challenges it creates rather than accepting the problems it generates -
(C) Copyright 2005 KP

Steven Williams
Forum Stalwart
Forum Stalwart

Postby Steven Williams » Thu 01 Mar 2007 11:11 pm

Jayuk wrote

Do you listen to George Gallaway on TalkSport.net by any chance

No I dont listen to Pussycat George Jay, nor am I a fan of his. Never bothered with Talksport.net either.

Why do you ask? and would you recommend that I do?

jayuk
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby jayuk » Thu 01 Mar 2007 11:55 pm

Yeh I would. Whilst not a fan of everything he says, I was def impressed with his display over in the states few years back in the house.

But worth listening to....he is on tonite I think, or rather now.

I listen to it mainly for James Whale as I find his "radio" unique and entertaining! Or it could be that I cant sleep without noise in the background lol
KC is about facing the challenges it creates rather than accepting the problems it generates -

(C) Copyright 2005 KP

Return to “Non-KC Chit-Chat”