Moderators: Sweet, John Thatcher

Vic
Regular contributor
Regular contributor
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Graft(s) and spectacles

West Midlands meeting 13th June

Postby Vic » Sun 24 May 2009 11:31 am

I tried to start this topic in the West Midlands forum, but it seems it might be locked so that only moderators can start topics? I received some post to tell me of the upcoming West Mids meeting on 13th June, and I'd have really liked to be able to get to it as the topic of dry eyes is something I've been struggling a lot more with as I've been trying to get to grips with scleral lenses recently. However, unfortunately, at the time of the meeting I'm going to be in an aeroplane over the Sahara somewhere, on my way back from a trip to Madagascar... I was wondering if anyone who was planning to go would be so kind as to take some notes for me? (particularly on the topic of how best to tackle dry eyes associated with hard lenses / scleral lenses). Thank you :D

Andrew MacLean
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Other

Re: West Midlands meeting 13th June

Postby Andrew MacLean » Sun 24 May 2009 12:27 pm

Vic I have moved your post to the West Midlands Group area, but will leave a shadow on the General Discussion Forum.

All the best; have a lovely time in Madagascar! Please post photos again of this trip!

Andrew
Andrew MacLean

Marian Bargery

Re: West Midlands meeting 13th June

Postby Marian Bargery » Tue 16 Jun 2009 10:38 am

Hi Vic - Sorry I have been unable to contact you before, I had problems accessing the noticeboard. I have an electronic copy of the presentation and can forward it to you. IIf ou would like to forward me your e-mail address I wiull send a copy.
Marian

Return to “West Midlands Local Group”