There is a facility called digests which will allow you to receive an email with new postings to the forums of your choice.
To set yourself up to receive a digest, click on Digests at the top of the screen.
You will be taken to a screen that you can set yourself up on.
Type of Digest- you can choose none (default), daily or weekly.
- HTML or text. Choose HTML unless you have a good reason to choose text.
Excerpt of message
- If you select YES, then you will see the message itself.
- If you select NO, all you will see is the message's subject, and
a link to read the message online.
Show my messages- Emails you a copy of messages that you posted.
Send a digest if no new messages were posted
- Sends you a mail even if no new messages were posted.
- Selecting NO to this won't clog up your email inbox.
Time of day- Allows you to choose to receive the daily digest at a time of your preference.
Maximum characters to display per message
- The first n characters of each message will be put in the email. If you don't want to revisit the web site, you'll probably want to set this to the maximum.
Send digests for these forums
- Simply select which forums you want to receive an email for.
Finally, you need to click on Make Digest Changes.
Your emails should now start arriving.
If you have a question or comment about the forum or the web site you can post it here.
Moderator: John Smith
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest