Audio Books post graft recovery

This is the place where forum members can chat about anything they want - sport, hobbies etc. Anything except Keratoconus issues.

Moderator: John Smith

GrandPaClanger
Keratoconus: Yes, I have KC
Vision: Graft(s) and contact lenses

Audio Books post graft recovery

Postby GrandPaClanger » Mon 18 Apr 2011 8:18 pm

Starting to load the IPhone with some audio books ready for my 2 weeks at home recovering (assuming the graft goes ahead on the 3rd) . Has anyone got any recommendations. So far I have got

Dark Matter (Ghost Story) .

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (not sure what it's about but seem to have heard it mentioned somewhere).

Why Don't Penguins' Feet Freeze (answers to daft questions)

Ian

Andrew MacLean
Vision: Other

Re: Audio Books post graft recovery

Postby Andrew MacLean » Wed 20 Apr 2011 6:16 am

Any of the Reacher novels by Lee Child, or anything by Ian Rankine; we've got an extensive library of talking books! :)
Andrew MacLean

space_cadet
Champion
Champion
Vision: Other

Re: Audio Books post graft recovery

Postby space_cadet » Mon 02 May 2011 2:46 am

Only just noticed this thread so sorry for the delay.

I debated audio books post surgory (all 3 times thus far) but couldn't be bothered in the end, so spent my time listening to radio, a lot of insight radio as it is fab, 5live, radio 2 and yorkshire radio with teh odd bit of radio leeds and 6music thrown in.

One of the most useful tings that has come out of me being registered blind is the Digital Radio from wireless for the blind, it keeps me company most the time as rarely watch the tv these days and it is reduntant in the light filled living room.

wishing you a healthy recoporatioon

Lea x
May09 Diagnosed with KC, March 2010 after a failed transplant it has left me legally blind a long cane user (since 2010) who is blind in a once sighted world

Return to “Non-KC Chit-Chat”