Conference

General forum for the UK Keratoconus and self-help group members.

Click on the forum name, General Discussion Forum, above.

Moderators: Anne Klepacz, John Smith, Sweet

shoayb
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Postby shoayb » Mon 20 Jun 2005 2:25 pm

Jay,
the organisers did record the whole conference.. and they did say they will make a DVD. Hope they work it out and get it out soon..
i thinks they will probably sell it.. so creates some revenue to keep the group going!
hey.. you got a shout out too... about your signature from gareth B!looool!
Top Man!
"Snowflakes are one of Nature's most fragile things, but just look at what they can do when they stick together!"
"Tell me and i'll forget, show me, and i may not remember, involve me, and i'll understand!"

jayuk
Ambassador
Ambassador

Postby jayuk » Mon 20 Jun 2005 5:50 pm

Ahhhh yeh I rem a post about that!.......thatll be good then!..hope its made available.....be good to see how it went!...
KC is about facing the challenges it creates rather than accepting the problems it generates -
(C) Copyright 2005 KP

Gillian
Contributor
Contributor

Conference

Postby Gillian » Tue 21 Jun 2005 2:28 pm

Thank you to all who organised and all who came. It was a great day. I fully agree with Sue's comments particularly about the tea/coffee breaks. To find all these fellow sufferers and not have much time to speak to them is a bit of a wasted opportunity. However, it was a fantastic day and I much appreciate all the hard work that must have gone in to such a successful event. Well done and congratulations.

Return to “General Discussion Forum”